Our social:

Grey Bedroom Set 3 Pcs

Grey Bedroom Set 3 Pcs

The Bedroom is manufactured to A1 quality standards that do not contain harmful carcinogenic substances.
There is a Bed set + Dressing + Cupboard.
The Mattress is not included in the set is sold separately.
You can take the bed room as a team or as a piece.
1. Bed Set with Side Tables
2.Cupboard
3. Dressing 
 



Note: Other design also Available in shop.
Muslim Furniture
Liaqat Market Malir Karachi.
For further information please contact:
0312-2388446
0315-2294157

 

3 comments:

  1. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    “Fabric sofa in UK”

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post. Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks!
    lawn on discount

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for informative post. I am pleased sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar posts just to find what I was looking for. Just I want to say: Thank you!
    bedspread queen

    ReplyDelete